Monday, March 24, 2014

Music Monday! 3.24.14

Hello Lovelies!

I cannot believe it has been so long since I have done a Music Monday for you all. I have so much new music I am loving!



This is not a plug because I am certainly NOT being paid to say this but I am addicted to Spotify! If you don't have it, you need it if you are a music lover like me. I don't know where I have been to not know about it before now. 


So before I blabber too much, let's get started! 

I really don't have a top 5 in any specific order but here we go!


D.N.A. - Little Mix
And yes I'm a little addicted to The Mortal Instruments: The City of Bones movie. :)
Heart by Heart - Demi Lovato
When Darkness Comes - Colbie Cailat
Magnetic - Jessie J
Walks Like Rihanna - The Wanted

So there you have it! My top 5 for the week. I have been loving these songs and I hope you do too. 

Thanks for reading!

C.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://myfullbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete