Friday, December 28, 2012

Easy - Tammara Webber

10 out of 10! :)

I just finished reading Easy by Tammara Webber. I got it for Christmas in my huge pile of books that I usually rake in this time of year. It took me less than six hours to read, not because I am a fast reader but because I honestly could not put it down. 
The beginning sequence hooked me and I wanted to know more about the mysterious stranger who saved Jacqueline. I found it well paced and I liked how the story between Jacqueline and Lucas weaved in and out of what was going on in Jacqueline's life. It was one of the most thorough build ups to a romance I've ever read. 
In most books once the romance comes to close, so to speak, so does the book. This was not the case. There was so much back story that we did not have where Lucas was concerned that once he really had Jacqueline only half of the book was gone. 
The entire book had me laughing out loud and wishing Erin was my best friend. I found myself wishing I could punch Buck in the mouth and slap Kennedy across the face for being a complete jerk and not seeming to care at all about the girl who had been his girlfriend for three years. 
As of writing this post, I have read this book twice and both times I sped through it loving every second of it. I wish their last semester was written about but I realize that all readers are not the romantics that I am but I'm glad the Epilogue touched on where their relationship was heading. I am now looking to get Webber's other books and see if those are as good as Easy and I really have no doubt that they are. 

My next post should be up soon. Sooner if I can figure out which book to write about next. :)

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment