Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ramblings of a bookworm who has been up all night....



Hello Lovelies!

So I took a ridiculously long nap yesterday and ended up just never going to bed last night. Because of this I now have a Tumblr and I have been on the BookTube a lot. 

Why have I not discovered BookTube before now?? Where have I been?? I love it! I have a reading list a mile long now. I just keep a notebook beside me with a pen so I can write things down.

No really, I do....


And no it's not just 1 page, but I digress. 

My current favorite BookTuber I have found is Kat. Here is one of my favorite videos of hers! (Warning! This video does contain mild language.)



Sadly, I have to go back to the real world now and get ready for the day ahead. Click the picture below to go to my Tumblr page!

 

As always, thanks for reading!

C.





No comments:

Post a Comment