Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Book to Movie Wishlist Tag!

Hello Lovelies!

Since I have been away for so long, I have been scouring the internet to find more to talk to you all about. I came across the Book to Movie Wishlist Tag and thought I would do it here as well. (Click on the bold words to go to the blog I got it from.)

The tag is basically just my ideas of 5 books that should be turned into movies and the reasons why. Pretty simple so let's get started! I will link the title of the book if I have done a review of it.

                                                             Easy by Tamara Webber
I seriously LOVE this book. I can no longer count the amount of times that I have read it. I would have very strict guidelines about casting and script but this book has the potential to be an amazing movie. 

                                       House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
I have heard rumors that this is in the works to become a movie but I haven't seen any definite signs so it is still a wish for me. I love the first book and have read the first 5 but then it got a little difficult to keep up with. I would still love to see a movie about the first book at least. Great characters and new concept for vampires. Love it!

                                                         The Selection by Kiera Cass
I love this book and I think it would make an amazing movie. The world that this book is set in is a different type of dystopian world than has been portrayed in movies so far and with the competition thrown in, it gives it a futuristic bachelor feel. I would love to see this become a movie.

                            The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
I love this book and I have read it so many times that now when I read it all I picture is how scenes would play out on screen. Do any of you do that? I think Liam and Amber are such an adorable couple and if they got the right actors, their relationship could be played out on screen very easily. I also think that the depth of the story line would play out well on screen. So many good things come to mind when I think about this book that I don't see how it couldn't do well as a movie.

Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
This book is so complex and has such a deep meaning that I have no idea why it's not a movie already. I love Sarah Dessen period and her books always leave you wanting more. This book would make a fantastic movie as long as they stayed true to the book. 

So that is my Book to Movie Wishlist Tag! Leave a comment below telling me what books you would like to see become movies and if you do this tag please leave the link for me in a comment so I can go and check out your list!

Thanks for reading!

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment