Monday, November 18, 2013

Music Monday 11.18.13

Hello Lovelies!


It's been a long time since I've done a Music Monday and I have been loving a LOT of new music. This may actually be an extended post because I don't think I could choose just 5. Let's get started!

This is going to go in no particular order, except the first one, because I honestly have no idea.

1. It Girl cover by Michael and Justin


2. If I'm Gonna Fall in Love by Rocket to the Moon


3. She is Love by Parachute (acoustic version)


4. Baby I by Ariana Grande


5. Nothing Left to Hide by Hot Chelle Rae


6. Dance with Me Tonight by Olly Murs


7. Better Dig Two by The Band Perry


8. Sundress by Landon Austin


9. Wasting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope


10. The One That Got Away by The Civil Wars


Well this doesn't even really scratch the surface of all the new music I have gotten into lately but a lot of it is by the same artists so I would recommend going and listening to more music by all of these artists because they are all amazing.

I have been getting back into Twitter lately so go follow me! :) www.twitter.com/bookjunkie409 

Leave me a comment letting me know what you've been listening to lately! I love reading you guy's comments!

Thanks for reading!

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment