Friday, November 22, 2013

Ready for the Weekend? 11.22.13

Hello Lovelies!

This is going to be a very short post because I have no time to read this weekend but I wanted to send out good vibes to all of you! I am approaching the end of the semester and as any college student knows - the pressure is on!

So this is going to be super quick to get us through the weekend.

Book Wish!


If I had the time to read this weekend...


I have started this book but have had no time to finish it. It may be my first book to read when break finally arrives.

Top 5!

5. I can see the end of the semester!
4. One day stands between me and Thanksgiving break!
3. Field trip with my students today!
2. Catching Fire is coming out today!!
1. Doctor Who 50th anniversary special is on tomorrow!!! 
(can you tell I'm excited?)


Alright guys, I will see you all on Monday when, hopefully, I will be less stressed than I am now!

Leave me a comment telling me what you'll be reading this weekend.

Thanks for reading!

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment