Thursday, April 18, 2013

Book Haul 4.18.13

Hello Lovelies!

So I spent the last of my birthday gift card money today after class and I thought I'd show you all what I got. But first I have to rant, they rearranged everything in my Books-A-Million and I got completely turned around. Thankfully an employee noticed the confused look on my face and pointed me in the right direction. I hate the place they moved it to, it's right by the coffee shop and it's too loud and the coffee smell gives me a headache after a while. But on the bright side, the set up within the section is SO much better than before.

So now the rant is over and on with the books!

The Elite by Kiera Cass

This is the sequel to The Selection and I am completely ecstatic! I have been waiting for this book for at least 6 months and I had no idea it had come out. When I saw it in the store today, I almost squealed. It will most likely be the next book I read when I finish Beautiful Creatures and the only reason I'm not starting right now is because I promised you all I would review Beautiful Creatures.

Before I review The Elite, I will back up and review The Selection for you all.






Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

This is the sequel to Beautiful Creatures and I am looking forward to it. I haven't finished the original yet but I knew that if I didn't get it I'd be mad once I did finish. I will definitely be doing a review on this one.













Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

I'll be honest. I judged a book by its' cover. I was drawn to this book because of the sequels' cover. It's beautiful and it made me want to read it so I got the first one. :) It sounds interesting though and I'm looking forward to reading it.











For those of you wondering, I did get one other thing but it wasn't a cutesy item. I do not believe in spending good money in a book store on something other than books. It's ridiculous. I got a journal with London on the cover. I carry journals just about everywhere with me so I get a new one every chance I get.

I will be posting reviews before I review Beautiful Creatures because I have a stockpile of books waiting to be reviewed so bare with me and as soon as I am finished with Beautiful Creatures I will review it. It is finals time though so please be kind.

Let me know in a comment how you like these book haul posts and if there is any other type of posts you want me to give a try.

Thanks for reading!

C.

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I need to read Beautiful Creatures, I have been procrastinating...

    ReplyDelete