Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wanted - Kelly Elliot

Good Afternoon Lovelies! 

I have been away for a while because this semester has been insane! I'm back now with my latest review. :)


10 out of 10!

This book is amazing! Ellie has always been told by her mother that she will never be wanted by anyone. After she caught her only 2 boyfriends cheating on her, she's starting to believe it. When she meets Gunner, her brother, Jefferson's, best friend, she has a hard time believing that he could want to be with a person like her. 

When Gunner meets Ellie his world turns upside down. He learns about her abusive mother and realizes it will take a lot to get Ellie to understand how she feels about him. He wants to show Ellie that she is wanted.

This book is a roller coaster. I have literally read it 6 times and cannot get enough of it. Gunner is a sweetheart and every character has their own amount of humor. There is never a dull moment with these characters.

The book is slightly a more mature read so be warned. 

I HIGHLY recommend this book and cannot wait for the sequel.

Sorry for my lack of reviews lately. I promise there are many more coming up and I'm going to the book store later today. Leave me a comment if you have any suggestions. Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment