Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sometimes Never - Cheryl McIntyre

Hello Lovelies!

9 out of 10!

Sometimes Never is about a girl and a boy who seem very different. The girl is loud and outspoken and always speaks her mind. The boy tends to remain quiet, observant. He sees the girl and mentally claims her for his own.

Mason sees Hope for the first time before his first day at his new school. She looks carefree yet territorial. Mason befriends Hope's brother and without realizing it, is thrust into her world, in which he cannot get enough of her.

When Hope's dark secret comes out, it makes Mason realize he will do anything for this girl. If only Hope would realize it too.

This book is awesome. It's a little dark but in a way that never gives the reader any doubt about Mason's feelings. It doesn't make a perfect 10 because it does not have that hook that makes me want to read it over and over again.

I definitely recommend it to anyone who like darker romances.

I'm trying to get more reviews up quickly to make up for my lack of reviews I have been able to get out lately. As always, leave me a comment with any suggestions on what I should read next.

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment