Friday, June 28, 2013

Book Haul!

Hello Lovelies!



Okay this book haul is extremely late because I went to my favorite used bookstore at least 2 weeks ago but here it is anyway. 

I wanted to show you all what part of the section I normally shop in looks like.




Yeah I said one part. That is no where near the entire young adult section.

I also looked for more John Green books.....and they were out!




Once I got past the shock of no John Green books, I looked around and found 5 books I'm really looking forward to reading.




Starting from the bottom of the stack.






The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

I am really looking forward to reading this book. As you all know Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors and I'm very excited that her new book is finally out. 








 


Torment by Lauren Kate

This is the sequel to Fallen and I've been looking for a copy for months and have not been able to find one. I can't wait to see what happens next with Luce and Daniel!












Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti

I picked this book up because of the title and bought it because of the summary. Classic tale of good and shy girl with an overbearing mother gets swept up in the whirlwind of a bad boy. Yay!














13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

I decided to get this book because Maureen Johnson and John Green are really good friends and Green raves about her books. It's an interesting concept and I can't wait to read it.












The Portable Dorothy Parker

This is not the type of thing I usually read but Dorothy Parker is a legend and I'm looking forward to reading her poetry and short stories.











As always leave me a comment on the haul and tell me what books you all have picked up lately. Let me know if you like having all the pictures in the post or if you would rather just have the names of the books. 

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment