Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Music Monday Delayed!

Hello Lovelies!

Since I had such amazing news for you all yesterday I am going to go into my Music Monday today even though it is not Monday anymore.

If you have no idea what Music Monday is, click the music notes and read my last post about it. 




Okay now on to the music of the week!

The past week I have been trying to get back into rhythm of school which is not easy after 3 weeks off. To help with this I have been listening to older songs that I sing by heart and at the top of my lungs.

There is no particular order this week because I honestly cannot choose an absolute favorite. 

1. Just the Girl by The Click Five

2. Hey Juliet by LMNT

3. I Like to Dance by Hot Chelle Rae

4. Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows

5. Between the Raindrops by Lifehouse ft. Natasha Bedingfield 

Those are the songs that have gotten me through the first week back to school and without them I might have just gone stir crazy.

I would also like to thank Brotherhood 2.0 for getting me through this week as well by giving me videos to watch so I can take a break from Statistics before my brain explodes.

Thanks for reading! Leave me a comment on what you all have been listening to.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment