Monday, June 17, 2013

Music Monday!

Hello Lovelies!

I know I have been MIA this week but I was studying for and then taking the certification test to become a full fledged teacher! So I'm back now and I will try to put a review up sometime today as well.

Okay so this week with my studying so hard, I've listened to a lot of music so here we go! I'm back to my countdown because I DEFINITELY have a favorite this week! :)





5. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker

4. Angel - Cody Simpson

3. Highway Don't Care - Tim McGraw ft. Taylor Swift and Keith Urban

2. Superman - Moi

1. Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia - cover by Madilyn Bailey

So as always leave me a comment telling me what songs you listened to this week! I will try my hardest to have a review up before the night is out.

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment