Saturday, July 20, 2013

Amazon Book Haul! 4.20.13

Hello Lovelies!

So I went a little crazy on Amazon today looking for new books and found 5 new ones I can't wait to read.

I have a Kindle Touch and I love it! I have played around with a Kindle Fire but I like my Kindle Touch better to read with because you can still read it in the sun and the battery lasts for days of continual use.

On with the haul!

All these books are free (the Kindle edition) as of today (because I am broke!).
 




 
The only book I did not immediately want to get upon reading the tag was My Boyfriend Merlin. I had to read the first chapter before I was hooked. It didn't take long which is usually the sign of a good read.  

All of these books sound completely amazing and I have no idea which one I'm going to read first. I'm just glad I found some that I am really excited about reading even with my non budget.

I just want to put it out there that I was not gifted any of the items I talked about in this blog and I am not affiliated with Amazon.com in any way.

I hope you will take a look at these books and maybe read a few. Leave me a comment! I try to respond to every one.

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment