Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This or That? Tag!

Hello Lovelies!

I took this tag from Lauren at Lauren Reads YA. Go check out her blog, I’m addicted. :] I did take off her last question cause it doesn't really go with the flow of the other questions.
Let's get started!
Physical book or e-book?
Physical book. I do like e-books but there’s just something about holding a book in your hands that makes the story feel more real to me.


Audio or book in hand?
Book in hand. I've only been able to stay focused on one book on tape before. I usually get distracted before a chapter is over and most of the time I don’t like how the person reads it.


Paperback or hardcover? 
Hardcover. They feel more prestigious to me, if that make any sense. :] 


Adult or Young Adult?
Young Adult. I do have some adult books that I love but for the most part I like young adult.


Series or standalone?
Series. I hate not knowing what happens to characters I really love as long as the series doesn’t get ridiculous along the way.

Dog ears or bookmarks?
BOOKMARKS! I hate when people dog ear books. Take care of the pages people!


Breaking the spine or barely opening the book?
Break the spine. I want the book to stay open while I’m reading. It annoys me if it closes on me.


Borrow or buy?
Buy. I hate not having the book to read again if I love it.


Bookstore or online?
Bookstore. I love the feeling I get walking 
through the stacks.  Especially these...

Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction but I do have a few non-fiction books I like. They are all education books that I love .


Fantasy world or real life issues?
Both. It depends on what mood I’m in.


Kindle, iPad, or other?
Kindle. Just because I love Amazon.


Monster read or short & sweet?
Depends on the mood I’m in. I like short and sweet in the summer but I love a monster read if it’s really good.

Starry-eyed romance or full of action?
Romance. No question. I love books that are so romantic they give me butterflies.



Curl up in a Snuggie or bathe in the sun?
Curl up. I love snuggling in bed and reading a good book.


Read the review or decide for yourself?
Decide. I love reviews but I don’t always listen to them because every person has a different taste in books and no ones is exactly the same.



TAG YOU'RE IT!

If you like this post, send me a comment with your responses to these questions!

That's it for today! Sorry the format's weird. I did the post in Word before I brought to Blogger to post and I can't get it to conform. Oh well.

I love comments! Leave me one! :]

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment