Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Reading Habits Tag!

Hello Lovelies!

So I wanted to do something different for this post so I looked up book tags and I found this one. So without further ado...

The Reading Habits Tag

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
       I like to read in bed. I don't like to read sitting up because it makes my neck hurt so I lay in bed the majority of the time I read.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
      Both. Most of the time I use an index card so I can write what I think of the book in order to review it later.
 
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
     I can just stop reading unless I'm really into the book and then I usually wait until I'm at the end of the chapter. 
 
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
    Yes but eating is harder because I have to hold the book and eat at the same time - not easy. I don't mind drinking because I can sit for hours and read.  

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
    Both. You all know that I can multitask fairly easily. I hate for it to be quiet while I'm reading so I always listen to music.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
    I can flip between two books but I usually get into one and finish it before I really get into the other one so it doesn't happen often. 

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
     EVERYWHERE. The only place I can't read is in the car because I get carsick. Anywhere else is fair game. I try not to be rude and read when people are trying to talk to me but if I'm bored, I pull out my book.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
    Both. If I get really into the book I'll read some of it out loud especially the dialogue between characters. 

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
    I'm bad about skipping to dialogue on the page if I want to know what happens but I don't want to spoil the entire book by skipping to the end. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
   I break the spine because I can't stand for the book to close on me if I lay it down. That is the only bad thing about getting a brand new book. 

11. Do you write in your books?
   I see no need to write in books but I don't have a problem with it. If I felt the need I would definitely write in them. 

12. Who do you tag?
    Anyone who wants to leave me a comment doing this tag or give me a link to your blog if you do this tag.

Leave me a comment letting me know if you like this post and if you want me to do more.


Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment