Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Monday 7.22.13

Hello Lovelies!

This week has been FULL of good music! I heard a bunch of new songs and I'm going to do something a little different and tell you all about something that didn't hit my top 5. I'm telling you about it because I love it but I can't listen to it 40 times in a row.

The Piano Guys on Youtube! 
I'm posting the video below because it is my favorite but they're all fabulous!


I was introduced to them by a friend of mine and am in love! Enjoy and head over to their page to hear more!

Now onto the countdown!

5. If I Had You - Adam Lambert
4. Beautiful Mess - Diamond Rio
3. I Drive Your Truck - Lee Brice
2. This Kiss - Carly Rae Jepson
1. Haven't Had Enough - Marianas Trench

Leave me a comment! I love reading them!

I'll leave you all with a video that is hilarious by The Piano Guys (I know, I'm obsessed!).


Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment