Monday, July 15, 2013

Music Monday 7.15.13

Hello Lovelies!

I am finally back! I had such a fabulous weekend that I didn't want it to end but I am officially back in the real world and it is Monday so I owe you guys some music!

I have listened to a LOT of music this week. I don't know why but it's been more than normal, not that I've had that much more time. So here is the countdown!

5. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes (Love this song and the new video. It's so cute!)

4. Better Than You - Connor Maynard ft. Rita Ora

3. Glass Girl - Connor Maynard

2. Just in Case - Connor Maynard (In a Connor Maynard mood if you all can't tell [: ) 

1. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly (Love rockin' out to this song in the car!)

Well that's it for this week! 

Be looking for a bunch of posts this week because I had to slack off so much last week. 

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment