Monday, July 1, 2013

Music Monday 7.1.13

Hello Lovelies!

So now that I'm back on schedule this is actually coming out on Monday! :) I haven't listened to a lot of music this week because I've been sick but I do have my favorites.

Let the countdown begin!

5. Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester

4. Take Your Sweet Time - Jesse McCartney

3. Clarity - Zedd

2. Wouldn't Change a Thing - Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas

1. Introducing Me - Nick Jonas ( I have listened to this song so many times I can keep up with Nick on fast part :] )

So there is it my top 5 from last week. I am going to try to get out a least 2 reviews this week but with it being a holiday weekend please be forgiving.

Subscribe for more of my music favorites and book reviews!

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment