Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Book Review Challenge?

Hello Lovelies!

I have decided to give a book challenge a try and you are all welcome to join me! I found this on Pinterest and I love this idea!



This was done by epicreads.com and I absolutely love it! Basically there is one book that is set in each of the 50 states of the the United States of America. I am challenging myself to read and review each of these books for you all. I am not giving myself a time limit like I would normally do because I am a poor college student and do not have the funds to buy almost 50 books. 

I have already read a few of these books and the reviews for these will be coming up very soon so I can start on more books. 

If you want to do this challenge with me, feel free! At the end of each review I do for this challenge I will tell you all what book I am going to read/review next so everyone can keep track of where I am. I may start going in some sort of order once I finish reviewing the books I have already read but I'm not sure yet.

Leave me a comment letting me know if you like this idea and if you will do it with me. :] 

Thanks for reading!

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment