Friday, July 19, 2013

Ready for the Weekend? 7.19.13

Hello Lovelies!

I skipped last week's Ready for the Weekend post because of my busy weekend but I am finally back and ready to show you all what my weekend has in store.

Book to Start

I am actually between books as I write this post so I am either going to start one of the books from my recent Amazon haul (which will be up tomorrow) or this!




Book Wish!


I want this book so badly!!
I can't wait to start my next John Green book!


Blog of the Week


I have already mentioned this blog in an earlier post this week but I had to tell you all about it again! I love this blog. 


Top 5!


5. Met some amazing new people last weekend and saw some old friends!
4. I passed my state test and am officially a certified teacher!
3. Hearing some new music! (I'll tell you all about it on Music Monday)
2. Only one more week of summer classes!
1. Spending the weekend with my grandparents!

That is my week and weekend in a nutshell! Leave me a comment letting me know what you're going to read this weekend.

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment