Monday, July 8, 2013

Music Monday! 7.8.12

Hello Lovelies!


It's time for my weekly music fix and I have been listening to a lot of music this week. 



I have a correction from last week. I completely forgot about a song I was listening to (and I have no idea how I did) but I meant to tell you guys about The Other Side by Jason Derulo. I am addicted to this song!



Okay now on to this week - let the countdown begin!



5. Everything has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran 

(This video is ADORABLE!)


4. Live to Party by the Jonas Brothers



3. Russian Roulette by Rhianna



2. Rehab by Rhianna ft. Justin Timberlake



1. Red by Taylor Swift



Let me know what you all think of these songs and if you have any favorites by any of these artists. Also let me know in a comment if you all would rather me put the actual video in these posts instead of just the links.



I have a full week ahead of me so I may not be able to post as often as I would like through Sunday but if that happens I will be back in action on Monday the 15th. 



Thanks for reading!



C.

No comments:

Post a Comment